< 1000 watts
> 10001 watts
Gentron - 3500 Watt Inverter Generator for RV (GG3501D)
Retail Price: $1,999.00
Your Price: $1,299.00 - SOLD OUT!
Availability: SOLD OUT (backordered)
Item Number: GG3501D
3500 watt Digital
GREAT FOR RVs!
- Super quiet generator, fully enclosed
- Steady clean power, great for sensitive electronics
- Electric push-start, and backup pull-start
- Battery included
- Wheel-kit included
- Extended surge capacity to support RV a/c
- 30amp RV adapter included!
- Handles most 13,500 and 15,000 BTU RV a/c units
- LCD display for diagnostics and convenience
- Auto-idle saves fuel and reduces noise
- 3500watt surge, 3000watt rated output inverter generator
- 196cc, 4stroke OHV engine
- Runs 10hours at 1/2 load, 7hrs at full load
- quiet generator with Low noise level of 58 dBA
- 1 x 120V standard outlet
- 1 x 120V twistlock outlet
- 1 x 12V DC outlet
- 1 x RV adapter for twist-lock outlet
- 2.8 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- Less than 5% harmonic distortion
- Overload protection
- EPA Approved
Weight / Dimensions:
- 130 lbs shipping weight
- 119 lbs net weight
- 24.65 x 19.7 x 18.3 inches (LxWxH)
- One Year/1000 hr warranty for Residential, parts & labor
- Three-Month/1000hr warranty for Commercial parts & labor
- Free door-to-door shipping within 48 continental U.S. states
- Full details under "Shipping Policy
Product Video (provided by manufacturer):
7/22/2011 6:16 PM
I was very satisfied with the performance of this generator. It easily ran our 13,500 watt air conditioner, TV, lights, and coffee maker. The unit ran very quietly and was economical to run. My only complaint is the difficulty in accessing the oil and gas drains and the air filter. Not easy to perform normal maintenance. The oil dipstick is also difficult to access.
Retired, Robert G. (Southington, CT).
Gentron 10,000w Generator
"Excellent product. Received as advertised.
Did some assembly, battery was included. Started right up on the first try using
key start. Runs smoother than my old Briggs and Stratton generator. I like the
fact that it charges the battery while it is running. Also like the fact that it
has a clock on it that shows how many hours it has on it so far. Sturdy frame,
super tires. Would recommend it to anyone. "